Micro concrete is a cement based coating which can be applied thinly (approximately 2-3mm) to a range of different surfaces including tile and wood. It provides the look and feel of concrete at a fraction of the cost and weight of real concrete. Micro concrete – sometimes called microconcrete or MicroConcrete – is a great option for bathrooms, kitchens as it provides a hygienic, and stain free surface. What is more, the material is anti-slip and mould free – making it a fantastic choice for floor surfaces inside and out.
Flow able mortar hence does not require compaction. Develop . Mc Micro Concrete is supplied as a ready to use dry powder which requires only addition of clean water at site to produce a free flowing non shrink repair micro concrete. Emcekrete Type A is one best Powerful micro concrete for industrial requirement for Bangladeshi market.
Types of Micro Concrete:
- Sika Rep Micro Concrete
- Cico Micro Concrete
- Grey Bronco Micro Concrete
- Conpolycem Micro Concrete
Benefits of Micro Concrete:
- Multiple decorative finishes.
- Seamless surface.
- It can be applied on floors, walls, ceilings, swimming pools and furniture. Interior and exterior spaces.
- Wide variety of micro concrete colours and textures.
- Handcrafted application. Exclusive and personalised result.
- High adherence.compatible with tiles, marble, stoneware, terrazzo, plasterboard, concrete, cement, plaster, etc.
- Resistant to traffic, knocks, scratches and chemical products.
- Anti-slip, depending on finishes.
- Quick and rubble-free works.
- Material thickness 2/3 mm, so it does not affect the structural load of the building.
- Natural materials. 100% environmentally friendly product.
- Easy maintenance and cleaning; with water and neutral pH soap.
- Germ and bacteria free spaces.
Micro Concrete Manufacturer Company in Bangladesh:
- Merchantline BD
- Sika Bangladesh